sunshinejenn03

sunshinejenn03

Imaginable: 2 (Intangible)

Imaginable: 2 (Intangible) - J. Meyers If you read my review on Intangible, then you’ll know I liked the story, the characters and the fact that J. Meyers pulls from every paranormal space (or just about) to create an interesting plot about fraternal twins destined to doom the vampire race.Sera’s ability is now putting herself and those she loves in even more danger than before, because she doesn’t realize what she’s actually doing when she “heals” vampires, or why they are becoming so demanding in insisting she heal them. Luke is gaining the ability to change the future based on what he Sees in his visions, or even change his Visions. Fey is in charge of protecting Sera, and by extension, Luke. Jonas is…well, he’s Jonas. He’s brooding, he’s dark, he’s dangerous and he’s very much in love with Sera. That much is obvious.The problem is their abilities. Not only were they prophesied to doom a paranormal race, but now the secret is out and everyone wants a piece of Sera, which puts her in danger. This creates much conflict, especially among the Elves, as well as the vampire race and Jonas’ own coven, and there is a lot of action I really and truly don’t want to spoil for you!Jonas and Sera? Maybe, finally! I’ve been waiting for this to happen, but is it actually going to? Don’t make me wait forever, J. Meyers! And Fey and Luke? Gah!The Dark Elves in this story were fascinating to me. They were passed off by the Light Elves as so horrible, but it really felt like they wanted to be healed and free, not confined to the Dark Realm, or be the bastards of Fae society. I actually really felt for them in a strange way. But who knows, maybe I read it all wrong, and they really are jerks and wanted to use Sera for nefarious purposes.We finally get to go into the Realm and it is beautiful! I loved all the detail and I could picture how vibrant everything would look. It reminded me of the scenes from Snow White & The Huntsman, when she is with the dwarves, and how contrasty and colorful things were there.There is a lot of action and something is always happening on every page, I was totally engaged the entire time. I will say that it was hard for me to remember some of the details of the last book, because there was so much going on and Meyers didn’t recap much. Just a little of that would have been nice, to get my brain juices and memory flowing again, but overall, I was able to keep up and had a few “aha!” moments as I remembered things throughout the story. I think this is a fab indie YA to sink your teeth into, and you won’t regret it.This review can also be found at The Bawdy Book Blog. I received this ARC in exchange of an honest review.