sunshinejenn03

sunshinejenn03

Lover Enshrined (Black Dagger Brotherhood Series #6)

Lover Enshrined - J.R. Ward This was definitely one of the better BDB books, IMO. While the main protagonist is Phury, it still centers around the brotherhood and their trials & tribulations and the entire story doesn't focus solely on him. It also seems to focus much on John, Qhuinn and Blay and their relationships with eachother and the Brotherhood...something I liked reading about. I enjoyed getting to know some of the secondary characters that J.R. Ward seems to be bringing front and center now. Other characters that were "lost" are returned (and yes, that's exactly how I mean it LOL!). The ending...wow! Where the author seems to be taking this will build into a huge climax at the end of the series, as I seem to be nearing it and I can't wait to find out what happens. I hope the last novel was just a mistake and the rest are as good as this one. If you can slog through the last novel, this one is well worth the read (provided you enjoy urban fantasy/paranormal fic of course!)Happy Reading!